Monday, April 20, 2009

Go Viral!

How would you like to join a free list site that grows your list on its own, whether you refer others or not?
List Jumper is the newest concept in list building. Even if you refer absolutely nobody you can still mail to fresh responsive members on a regular basis.
What's the catch? We'll get you jumping! That's why I said I'm jumping and I won't stop... because the more I jump the more people I can reach through my mailings because my mail is sent to people below me in the growing straight line.

That's the incredibly unique idea behind List Jumper, you can improve your ranking in the list by reading mail and jumping each day. My goal is to jump to the very top of the list and have everyone in the whole site below me! You could too..
Ask me how I'm building a huge list and income...
Traffic Exchange Advertising

Traffic exchanges are one of the easiest ways to get traffic to your site. You set your start page to the code they give you and it randomly displays someone else's website. You get a credit and your website is randomly displayed to someone else.

Go into the Downline Builder on our site to see some great traffic exchanges to advertise on! There are so many traffic exchanges online and bigger isn't always better. It is good to have a splash page promoting List Jumper in some of the big exchanges, but by using Firefox, you can surf 10+ at the same time, so why not also try some smaller ones that may have untapped markets. As well as the ones provided in the downline builder, why not join and surf 6 others too? Ask your sponsor for some they may know of.

I love this! Grow your follower base for Twitter! http://tinyurl.com/l79nka Over the past 2 months I've grown from under 300 to over 4800+! http://tinyurl.com/krm7gd
http://tinyurl.com/ncx88z

No comments:

Post a Comment

"But the one who is right with Yahweh will live by faith. There is a friend who sticks closer than a brother. Greater love has no one than this, that He lay down his life for his friends. But the one who is right with Yahweh will live by faith."